Note: Actual product
may differ from
the image above
Other brand names of Zedan are Andepro, Aripip, Zedan.Why do some drugs have different names?
These are trade or brand names registered by the manufacturer. In different countries manufacturers will often use different trade names. The medications have the same active ingredients, but may look different and have a different trade name.
Why is this medication prescribed?
Aripiprazole is used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia (a mental illness that causes disturbed or unusual thinking, loss of interest in life, and strong or inappropriate emotions) in adults and teenagers 13 years of age and older. It is also used alone or with other medications to treat episodes of mania or mixed episodes (symptoms of mania and depression that happen together) in adults, teenagers, and children 10 years of age and older with bipolar disorder (manic-depressive disorder; a disease that causes episodes of depression, episodes of mania, and other abnormal moods). Aripiprazole is also used with an antidepressant to treat depression when symptoms cannot be controlled by the antidepressant alone. Aripiprazole is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It works by changing the activity of certain natural substances in the brain.
How should this medicine be used?
Aripiprazole comes as a tablet, a solution (liquid), and an orally disintegrating tablet (tablet that dissolves quickly in the mouth) to take by mouth. It is usually taken once a day with or without food. Take aripiprazole at around the same time every day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take aripiprazole exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Do not try to push the orally disintegrating tablet through the foil. Instead, use dry hands to peel back the foil packaging. Immediately take out the tablet and place it on your tongue. The tablet will quickly dissolve and can be swallowed without liquid. If necessary, liquid can be used to take the orally disintegrating tablet. Do not split, chew, or crush the tablet.
Your doctor may start you on a low dose of aripiprazole and gradually increase or decrease your dose depending on how well the medication works for you and the side effects you experience.
Aripiprazole may help control your symptoms, but will not cure your condition. It may take 2 weeks or longer before you feel the full benefit of aripiprazole. Continue to take aripiprazole even if you feel well. Do not stop taking aripiprazole without talking to your doctor.
Other uses for this medicine
This medication may be prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
What special precautions should I follow?
Before taking aripiprazole,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to aripiprazole or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: antidepressants (mood elevators); antifungals such as itraconazole (Sporanox) and ketoconazole (Nizoral); antihistamines; bupropion (Wellbutrin); carbamazepine (Tegretol); clarithromycin (Biaxin); fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem); HIV protease inhibitors such as atazanavir (Reyataz), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), ritonavir (Norvir), and saquinavir (Invirase); ipratropium (Atrovent); medications for anxiety, high blood pressure, irritable bowel syndrome, mental illness, motion sickness, Parkinson`s disease, seizures, ulcers, or urinary problems; nefazodone; paroxetine (Paxil); quinidine;rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane); sedatives; sleeping pills; telithromycin (Ketek); and tranquilizers . Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects. Many other medications may also interact with aripiprazole, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, even those that do not appear on this list.
- tell your doctor if you use or have ever used street drugs or have overused prescription medication and if you have or have ever had heart disease, heart failure, a heart attack, high or low blood pressure, a stroke, a mini-stroke, seizures, or any condition that makes it difficult for you to swallow. Tell your doctor if you or anyone in your family has or has ever had diabetes. Also tell your doctor if you have ever had to stop taking a medication for mental illness because of severe side effects.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking aripiprazole, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking aripiprazole.
- you should know that aripiprazole may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you.
- you should know that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this medication. Do not drink alcohol while taking aripiprazole.
- you should know that you may experience hyperglycemia (increases in your blood sugar) while you are taking this medication, even if you do not already have diabetes. If you have schizophrenia, you are more likely to develop diabetes than people who do not have schizophrenia, and taking aripiprazole or similar medications may increase this risk. Tell your doctor immediately if you have any of the following symptoms while you are taking aripiprazole: extreme thirst, frequent urination, extreme hunger, blurred vision, or weakness. It is very important to call your doctor as soon as you have any of these symptoms, because high blood sugar that is not treated can cause a serious condition called ketoacidosis. Ketoacidosis may become life-threatening if it is not treated at an early stage. Symptoms of ketoacidosis include: dry mouth, nausea and vomiting, shortness of breath, breath that smells fruity, and decreased consciousness.
- you should know that aripiprazole may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting when you get up too quickly from a lying position. This is more common when you first start taking aripiprazole. To avoid this problem, get out of bed slowly, resting your feet on the floor for a few minutes before standing up.
- you should know that aripiprazole may make it harder for your body to cool down when it gets very hot. Tell your doctor if you plan to do vigorous exercise or be exposed to extreme heat.
- if you have phenylketonuria (PKU, an inherited condition in which a special diet must be followed to prevent mental retardation), you should know that the orally disintegrating tablets contain phenylalanine. If you have diabetes, you should know that aripiprazole solution contains sugar.
What special dietary instructions should I follow?
Talk to your doctor about drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medicine.
Be sure to drink plenty of water every day while you are taking this medication.
What should I do if I forget a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Aripiprazole may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- stomach pain
- weight gain
- increased appetite
- increased salivation
- pain, especially in the arms, legs, or joints
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms or those listed in the IMPORTANT WARNING section or the SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS section, call your doctor immediately:
- slow, fast, or irregular heartbeat
- chest pain
- changes in vision
- unusual movements of your body or face that you cannot control
- high fever
- muscle stiffness
- swelling of the eyes, face, mouth, lips, tongue, throat, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- tightening of the neck muscles
- tightness in the throat
Aripiprazole may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication.
buy zedan, order zedan, cheap zedan, zedan online, aripiprazole, doctor, taking, medication, medications, symptoms, tablet, effects, condition, episodes, pharmacist, orally, mouth, disintegrating, special, diabetes, blood, mental, prescription, pregnant, quickly, missed, sugar, ketoacidosis, extreme, seizures, experience, heart, following, immediately, schizophrenia, unusual, depression, mania, liquid, illness, treat, disease, medicine, prescribed, drowsiness, drink, alcohol, surgery, severe, causes, throat, section, treated, serious, important, dizziness, increased, vision, breath, problems, cannot, tongue, start, hands, called, solution, carefully, works, increase, antidepressant, pressure, teenagers, adults, years, older, control, disorder, precautions, stroke, your doctor, tell your, you are, taking aripiprazole, this medication, you have, side effects, know that, should know, you should, aripiprazole may, are taking, that aripiprazole, while taking, call your, taking this, orally disintegrating, other medications, ever had, the following, mental illness, may cause, have any, while you, this medicine, that you, have ever, disintegrating tablet, the tablet, the orally, take aripiprazole, missed dose, the missed, not take, blood sugar, may make, that causes, effects can, the foil, have diabetes, have schizophrenia, not treated, ask your, when you, these symptoms, following symptoms, doctor immediately, age and, your body, take the, and pharmacist, you feel, also used, you experience, doctor and, mania and, other uses, what special, special precautions, high blood, blood pressure, become pregnant, for you, doctor may, stop taking, effects tell, and older, medications may, doctor about, every day, aripiprazole you
Zedan Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Brand and Generic Zedan?
The active ingredient in both brand and generic Zedan is the same. There are many generic variants of Zedan drug
in the market today. You can however buy cheap Zedan if it is a generic variant. Both brand and generic Zedan have the same mechanism of action.
Where and How to buy Zedan
You can buy Zedan pills
from conveniently from our online pharmacy.
You can order Zedan medicine online
at from our pharmacy and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Why is the price of Zedan so cheap
At Meds-Easy.com, we sell generic Zedan
, which means that we do not have to spend heavily on research and development of the drug. We also source the drugs directly from the manufacturer thereby eliminating any additional costs such as commissions to agents etc. All the savings accrued through various measures translates to the cheaper price of drugs at our pharmacy. You can also get additional price benefits by taking advantage of the volume discounts we offer.
Do I need a prescription to buy Zedan legally?
You do not need a prescription to buy Zedan
as we work under the laws of the country we ship from. Our pharmacy does not offer legal advice. In most countries it is legal to order medicine online if the quantity in the shipment you are receiving does not exceed a 90 day supply for personal medical use and you are under the supervision of a physician. Please verify local regulations before placing an order.
Is your Zedan of perfect quality
Meds-Easy.cc offer Zedan
only from the best world pharmaceutical companies.
How can I buy Zedan
A. Ordering Zedan
with Meds-Easy.cc is fast and easy. Press a button "Order Now".
How much does Zedan doctor consultation
The doctor consultation is free of charge.
Do you accept cash or checks to pay for Zedan
We accept payment for Zedan only by VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, JCB, DINERS credit cards, E-Check and WIRE Bank Transfers
When shall I receive my Zedan order
We will ship Zedan within 3-5 business days. The shipments of Airmail usually arrive within the limits of 10-17 business days from the date depature.
How can I track my Zedan order
You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail.
Do I need to have the prescription for buying Zedan
No, you needn't the prescription for buying Zedan
Where do you ship Zedan
Any where in the world.
Is it legal to buy Zedan
Yes. We do not know a case, that purchase Zedan for personal use
had any problems.
Is your Zedan of perfect quality
Meds-Easy.cc offer Zedan
only from the best world pharmaceutical companies.
Meds-Easy.com Review. Pharmacy Scam Complaints: How can I avoid being a victim?